[Photo By: Gabrielle Kai]

Sunday, February 20

Perfect Timing: The King of Limbs

Yes. The newest Radiohead. Probably the coolest customer came into my work today. He's come in before with his family but today as I was about to ring him up he hands me a CD-- the new Radiohead CD that came out earlier than expected. It was just perfect because I was going to purchase it today anyway! Thanks Sam =]

Timing's been pretty perfect today.

I got to work and got off right at 4 which never happens... I'm usually there at least another half hour because of something going on that wasn't supposed to. After work I got home and the second I pull up I get a text from Hannah saying that Travis has some time to kill while she was at work, so he agreed to watch me eat since he had already eaten. I got to Kyle's house early and we walked Bruiser; when we got back to his house Travis was pulling up into his drive way. Soon enough I was hungry and they all came with me to Panera for a bread bowl =] yumm. Right when we got back, Travis and I checked showtimes for the cheap seats at a theater near Hannah's work. We were pretty indecisive but we had to decide on something: TRON. We got there and only missed the first minute or two. Definitely not our first pick, but it ended up being pretty entertaining despite a few cheesy lines. The only exception from the movie was when Flynn's character says: "RADICAL MAN" and meant it. After the movie we went to Hannah's work to pick her up and right when we got there, she was off! She ordered a Pizza and we all sat and ate at the local Whole Foods next door and sipped on a few drinks.

Today was a pretty perfect un-timed and non-stop Sunday.

[ I'm uploading the CD to my computer now and way excited to listen to it =]

No comments: