[Photo By: Gabrielle Kai]

Thursday, January 6

Happy Birthday Pops!

It was actually a few minutes ago on the 5th, but there's no way to go back in time to change the date and time of this post, but who's counting anyway? We celebrated at home for my dad's birthday. A very small little setting with just my mom, dad, brothers and sister. I baked a cake for my dad tonight... although it didn't turn out as I was planning it still turned out. It was still as tasty as ever. What went wrong exactly? The bundt cake baking pan that I use on occasion always fails me when I flip it over to take it out. So tonight I had high hopes. I was let down because it split and bummed me out. So the only thing I could do was put it back into the cake pan, and just frost the bottom (which eventually just turned into the top). It was fine though, everyone still appreciated the yummy treat. Anywho, my dad enjoyed his evening and made his wish out loud; we tried to tell him that it would jeopardize his chances of winning the Lottery now that we know what we wished for. Haha, maybe next year.

No comments: